Dhanteras 2023: Dhanteras is an exciting Hindu festival that will be celebrated on November 10, 2023, during the Kartik month. It’s a day filled with joy and devotion. People wake up early, clean their homes, and decorate them.
They perform special prayers for Lord Kuber, Goddess Laxmi, Lord Ganesha, and Lord Dhanvantri. In the evening, they light traditional lamps with clarified butter. Delicious sweets and snacks are prepared as offerings. The day is marked by various rituals, chants, and a wonderful time spent with family and friends.
Dhantrayodashi is going to be celebrated tomorrow i.e., on November 10, 2023
Dhanteras 2023: Shubh Muhurat
People are advised to perform Puja during auspicious time and here we are giving the shubh choghadiya as per panchang, when you all can perform Puja and get the blessings of Goddess Laxmi.
Laabh Choghadiya – 08:00 AM to 09:22 AM
Amrit Choghadiya – 09:22 AM to 10:43 AM
Shubh Choghadiya – 12:04 PM to 01:26 PM
Laabh Choghadiya – 08:47 PM to 10:26 PM
|Tithi/Muhurat||Date and Time|
|Trayodashi Tithi Begins||12:35 PM on Nov 10, 2023|
|Trayodashi Tithi Ends||01:57 PM on Nov 11, 2023|
|Pradosh Kaal||05:09 PM to 07:42 PM|
|Vrishabha Kaal||05:27 PM to 07:27 PM|
|Dhanteras Puja Muhurat||05:27 PM to 07:27 PM|
Dhanteras 2023: City-wise Puja Muhurat
|Pune||06:17 PM to 08:17 PM|
|New Delhi||05:47 PM to 07:43 PM|
|Chennai||06:00 PM to 08:02 PM|
|Jaipur||05:56 PM to 07:52 PM|
|Hyderabad||06:00 PM to 08:01 PM|
|Gurgaon||05:48 PM to 07:44 PM|
|Chandigarh||05:45 PM to 07:39 PM|
|Kolkata||05:13 PM to 07:11 PM|
|Mumbai||06:20 PM to 08:20 PM|
|Bengaluru||06:10 PM to 08:13 PM|
|Ahmedabad||06:15 PM to 08:13 PM|
|Noida||05:47 PM to 07:42 PM|
Dhanteras 2023: Puja Vidhi
- Start your day with an early morning bath.
- Clean and decorate your home with rangoli and flowers.
- Set up idols of Lord Kuber, Goddess Laxmi, Lord Ganesha, and Lord Dhanvantri.
- In the evening, light lamps with clarified butter to worship them.
- Prepare sweet dishes like kheer, halwa, Malpua, and other snacks as offerings.
- In Maharashtra, a unique tradition involves making Naivaidyam with coriander powder and jaggery, distributed among family members after offering it to the Goddess.
- Light a four-faced lamp with mustard oil outside facing southwest, and seek the blessings of Lord Yama.
- Light 13 lamps with clarified butter and perform Laxmi puja by chanting various mantras.
- Celebrate the day with friends, relatives, and family, embracing the festive spirit.
Om Yakshay Kuberay Vaishravanay Dhandhanyadhipatiye, Dhandhanysamruddhi me dehi dapah swaha..!!
Kuber Ashta Laxmi Mantra
Om Hreem Shreem Kreem Shreem Kuberaya Ashta-Lakshmi Mam Gruhe Dhanam Puray Puraya Nama..!!
Aum Namo Bhagavathe, Vasudevaya Dhanvantraye, Amruta Kalasa Hasthaya, Sarvaamaya Vinaashanaaya, Thrailokhya Naathaaya, Sri Mahavishnave Namaha..!!