The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has just announced the results for the Combined Defence Services (CDS) (II) today, on October 3, 2023. If you took the written exam on September 3, you can find the UPSC CDS result 2023, Just head to the official portal at upsc.gov.in and download the released pdf list.
According to sources 6908 candidates made the cut for the next phase. You can also check out the UPSC CDS 2 result name-wise merit list PDF along with the results. The shortlisted candidates will get a chance to appear in SSB interview.
UPSC CDS 2 Result 2023 Download links
Please follow the below link to download latest merit list.
- Roll number wise result pdf: https://upsc.gov.in/WR-CDSE-II-23-Roll-engl-031023.pdf
- Name-wise result pdf: https://upsc.gov.in/WR-CDSE-II-23-NameList-engl-031023.pdf
How to Check UPSC CDS Result
- Step 1: After downloading pdf files from the given link above. Open pdf.
- Step 2: Search your results using Ctrl+F on your keyboard.
- Step 3: Enter your roll number
- Step 4: If you are selected you will find your name or roll number on the pdf list.
CDS 2023 Highlights
|CDS Exam Particulars||Details|
|Name of the exam||Combined Defence Services Examination (CDS)|
|Conducting Body||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Frequency of the exam||Twice a year|
|Subjects in the exam||Maths, English and General Ability Test (GAT)|
|Mode of exam||Offline, i.e. pen and paper mode|
|Eligibility||Graduate in any discipline|
|Exam purpose||Admission of candidates for Indian Military Academy, Indian Naval Academy, Air Force Academy and Officers Training|
UPSC CDS 2 Answer Keys
|Subject||Answer Key PDFs|