Team India will be looking to reclaim the ICC Men’s World Cup in 2023 after a disappointing semi-final exit in 2019. The team has a number of world-class players, including Rohit Sharma, Virat Kohli, and Jasprit Bumrah, and will be one of the favorites to win the tournament.
India has a strong record in the World Cup, having won the tournament twice in 1983 and 2011. The team will be looking to build on its recent success, having reached the semi-finals of the last two tournaments.
In this article we will discuss about most sixes hit in an ODI innings by individual players.
1. Eoin Morgan (18 Jun 2019) ENG
|Match||England vs Afghanistan|
2. Chris Gayle (24 Feb 2015) WI
|Match||West Indies vs Zimbabwe|
3. Martin Guptill (21 Mar 2015) NZ
|Match||New Zealand vs West Indies|
4. David Miller (15 Feb 2015) SA
|Match||South Africa vs Zimbabwe|
5. Ricky Ponting (23 Mar 2003) AUS
|Match||Australia vs India|
6. Imran Nazir (21 Mar 2007) PAK
|Match||Pakistan vs Zimbabwe|
7. Adam Gilchrist (28 Apr 2007) AUS
|Match||Australia vs Sri Lanka|
8. AB de Villiers (27 Feb 2015) SA
|Match||South Africa vs West Indies|
9. Chris Gayle (21 Mar 2015) WI
|Match||West Indies vs New Zealand|
10. Kusal Medis (07 October 2023) SL
|Match||Sri Lanka vs South Africa|